The following general terms and conditions Apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms and Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions shown below.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by LORDSTOWN TRAVEL GROUP LIMTED.
- LORDSTOWN TRAVEL GROUP has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by LORDSTOWN TRAVEL GROUP only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- LORDSTOWN TRAVEL GROUP does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- It is essential that you check with us for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday or prior to your departure.
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Quotes, Rates and Price Variations: Our quotation system accesses both live pricing and static pricing depending upon the supplier. It is not uncommon for suppliers (e.g. Airlines, Cruise Liners and Hotels) to sell out, alter or withdraw prices including advertised special rates. If prices, rates or inclusions vary from your quotation or from an advertised price, we will advise you of any change prior to your booking request and any transaction being processed. If you do not wish to proceed with the booking at the new price, you may cancel the booking request at no cost to you. Once your booking has been confirmed and payment received, any new specials released cannot be applied to existing bookings. Prior to full and final payment being received, we reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs due to exchange rate fluctuations, taxes or supplier notifications. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Bookings – Deposits & Final Payments: Bookings travelling more than 45 days out will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost with the balance payable 30 days prior to travel (the “due date”). Prior to the due date, the balance owing may be paid by credit card or you may transfer into our bank account directly to avoid card fees. Travel vouchers and booking confirmations cannot be issued until final payment is received.
Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary and we will advise you of these conditions and request your consent prior to proceeding with the booking. Bookings over Christmas and New Year’s (Festive Season) require payments/deposits to guarantee reservations
- Bookings made less than 45 days prior to travel: Bookings made within 45 days of travel are payable in full.
- Airline Bookings: Airline fares are instant purchase and full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Card Fees: Please note that a card fee of 3.5% will be applied automatically to credit card payment amounts:
This fee covers a range of costs associated with processing bookings paid for by credit card including bank fees, card merchant fees charged by the credit card companies, airline & hotel payment fees, payment processing costs, administration costs, the cost of maintaining IT systems used for payment security to minimise credit card fraud, credit card chargebacks and associated fees.
- Payment Processing Terms & Conditions: By providing your credit card details and accepting our Terms & Conditions, you authorise LORDSTOWN TRAVEL GROUP to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated credit card, in accordance with the terms & conditions of 3G Direct Pay and as amended from time to time.
Your bank or credit card provider may apply currency conversion fees.
Standard Cancellation Policy
Flight Cancellation Policy
Special Cancellation Conditions: Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee. The fees are charged per amendment. This is in addition to any fees that may be levied by the supplier or airline.
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced: Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing and made direct to us or through the consultant that handled your booking. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel Insurance. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available. The refund will be refunded back to the Credit Card or bank account used for payment and is Non-transferable to any other Credit Card.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries,service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to LORDSTOWNTRAVEL GROUP during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
Inclusions and Exclusions